This program aims at kids aged from 2.5 years to 3.5 years. It is designed to allow 2 year old to learn through play while encouraging and noticing individual interests.Initially this program contains pattern writing that helps the child improve his hand- eye coordination. We begin with teaching the child to hold the pencil and draw these patterns and end with teaching the child to write A-Z letters and 1-10 numbers, along with shapes and crafts.
|Details For All Lesson Type|
|Start Date||Jan 15, 2018|
|Years Old||3-4 Years|
|Class Size||25 Kids|
|Carry Time||3 Hours|
Our curriculum is based in the belief that children learn best through active and engaging sensory experiences. We focus on a toddler’s growth, self-esteem, and natural curiosity. We encourage children to develop unique skills, interests, and strengths by introducing them to various activities that include puppet shows, cartoon shows, sand play, coloring, scribbling, etc. We also have activities like fancy dress, field trips, and festival celebrations and encourage our children to actively participate in these programs.
For curriculum: Writing starts in Nursery –
- Pattern writing is introduced: they start with standing line, sleeping line, slanting line and then curves.
- Pre-writing skills are developed through sand writing and colour writing.
- Language skills and communication skills development
- In house rhyme competition, story-telling , fancy dress etc are also conducted during the year
- The school encourages 100% participation of students all events organised by the school
- During the academic year the child is well versed writing (Print hand) capital letters A – Z and numbers 1 to 10
Kids are introduced to group reading, writing, color plays, singing, yoga sessions, puppets, poems, rhyming, dance classes and more. Our curriculum is based on encouraging mental and physical development with active participation in basic skills such as alphabet mastery, coloring, and more.We also imbibe courteous behavior in children, like they understand etiquette of classroom such as raising hand when in need to speak or ask permission from teacher at times, and interacting in a friendly manner with other kids. They are also taught in pre nursery school as to how to hold a pencil in tripod position, writing in beautiful handwriting, build thirst for general knowledge, everyday life and easy flow of ideas through inquisitiveness and conversations.
ROSEMINE preschool nursery is where children can get a boost via myriad learning activities and programs, which extend for kids in age group of 2.5 years to 3.5 years. Even 2 years old kids could be eligible.Teachers always communicate with children and pour in valuable ideas and lessons so that from the early age, children learn important morals and experience a better surrounding. The nursery school facilities also include playing blocks, children sports, picnics and group study in secured premises. Kids are educated in how to focus their attention on improving alertness and curiosity. They are taught about interesting crafts, shapes and hand-eye coordination.
Play-Way Method of Teaching :
- Activity books
- Puppet Show
- Muppet shows
- Flash Cards
We also have E-learning boards, audio-visual aids in school to make learning more easier, fun-loving & interesting for our kids. “Memory Book” is also introduced to paste kid’s photos for keeping his memory for lifetime.
At ROSEMINE, toddlers develop a variety of skills that are integrated through music, art, table toys, movement games, puzzles, and books. A predictable yet responsive daily schedule meets the needs of children with both structure and flexibility. Although teachers attend to the individual needs, the group or whole class experience is a very important aspect of our program. By continuously listening, talking and describing actions to our children, we help enhance vocabulary, expand expressive language skills, develop self – esteem, and increase awareness.
In house festival celebrations :
- Grand -Parents Day
- Diwali Party
- Navratri Celebration
- Key learning: socializing and be friends
Major events :
- Annual Day celebration (Gadkari Rangayatan / Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium )
- Sports day (Dadaoji Kondeo Stadium or Sri Ma Sports Ground)
- 100% participation of the kids
- Makes the child confident/bold to take participation
Field trips & picnics:
- 2 field trips & one picnic
- Field trips to nearby vegetable mart/post office/fire station
- Field trips are taken to impart practical knowledge in children
- Picnic to nearby gardens / mall play area
Health & Hygiene
We conduct Medical Checkup to examine details of child such as :
- Dental Health
Report are given to parents. High amount of Hygiene is maintained at the school. We are very particular about the cleanliness at our premises.We have maintained major staff of support service for cleanliness and hygiene maintenance in our campus viz, stairs, classrooms, washrooms, indoor and outdoor areas.
Regular PTM (Parent Teacher Meeting) on one to one basis to understand the progress of the child.
- Month wise Planner is uploaded.
- Term wise Report Cards are given.